Re: gcc-3.2 migration

#include <hallo.h>
* Mateusz Papiernik [Thu, Oct 03 2002, 04:56:40PM]:

> Do you now something more about gcc-3.2 migration in sid?
> When it will be done? How long will migration be? etc.

Depends on when we start it. Since nobody suggested a realistic plan
that would be better than Willy's, we IMHO continue going this way. The
last showstopper that I heart about are needed modifications on libc to
allow some architectures usage of gcc-3.2 code.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Der Nachteil an Linux ist, dass man sich irgendwann nicht mehr an den
Installationsvorgang erinnern kann.