Libtool problems building New Aspell

I'm officially giving up builiding New Aspell/Gnu Aspell.

The problems seems to be the same as described in the libtool bugs
#57087 and #98342 but none of the suggested solutions seems to work. I
think I've tried them all and now I'm giving up.

If anyone want to look at the problem grab the sources at
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/aspell/aspell-0.50.2.tar.gz.

--
 Peter Makholm     |     Sit back and watch the messages. This is actually
 peter@makholm.net |     more important than one might think as there is a