Re: attn: bogofilter users

> And Pre-Depend on debconf until the end of time?

Dropping a debconf upgrade note for a version that was only in unstable
when the new version is (or is almost ;) in stable is fine, IMHO.
Anyone using package version from unstable can be expected to upgrade at
least every few months (and at least to newer stable releases)
Or he must risk that stuff breaks.

I would have to look at galeon's changelog when i dropped the debconf
note for < 1.0 upgrades. I think about version 1.2.3

Greetings,
Erich

--
        erich@(mucl.de|debian.org)        --        GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C
     A man doesn't know what he knows until he knows what he doesn't know.