[OT] Re: Partnership

On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 03:13:49PM +0100, Mrs. Anne Kojo wrote:
> Dear Sir,
>
> With due respect and humility I write you this letter which I believe you
> would be of great assistance
> to my children and I.
>[...]
looks like a variant of the well famous "something" of nigeria ...
i don't care about this spam but i HATE that they use to well
fit the "business" to describe drammatic background.
There are a lot of ppl around the world in bad condition because
of civil war, regimes ; but if they'll ever ask for *REAL* help, they wil be
tracted as liar becuase of these kind of emails .

Regards
Samuele Tonon

--
Samuele Giovanni Tonon  <samu@linuxasylum.net>   http://www.linuxasylum.net/~samu/
          	Acid -- better living through chemistry.