Partnership

Dear Sir,

With due respect and humility I write you this letter which I believe you
would be of great assistance
to my children and I.

I got your contact through my husband commercial address book and believed
that you must be a
trust worthy and reliable person that will not like to intimidate me or
betray my trust after hearing
this news. I am a native of KONOBO in the KEREMA local district of SIERRA
LEONE in West
Africa and the wife of Late DR. MUNDI A. KOJO who was assassinated by the
rebel forced loyal to
Major John Paul Koromah because he was the Director General National Gold
and Diamond Mining
Corporation of Sierra Leone. Few days before my husband was assassinated,
he  instructed me and
my children (Ibrahim and Amina) to move out of Sierra Leone immediately,
before the powerful
Economic community of West African States (ECOMOG) forces intervened,
which eventually
resulted into a brutal civil war. My children and I managed to escape to
Cotonou Republic of Benin
through the help of my husband?s friend. We came into (Cotonou) Republic
of Benin with some
valuables including a cash sum of $25MILLION(TWENTY FIVE MILLION UNITED
STATES
DOLLARS ONLY) in two trunks boxes which I have deposited with a Trust
Company here in
Cotonou and special arrangement has been made with the currier company who
will freight the
money out of this country.

Meanwhile, I want to leave Cotonou entirely with this money for investment
in your country because
of a stable political situation there and mostly for the future of my
children. I want you to please
assist us to claim this fund from the Trust Company in any of their
branches, after which the fund
will be deposited into your account for investment in your country. You
should also help us to
source for good investment opportunity so that we can invest wisely in
your country when the fund is
finally confirmed in your account.

We have it in mind to reward you handsomely for your assistance as we have
resolved to give you
20% of the total sum for your help. But due to how I am being monitored by
the Sierra Leonean
Government Secret Agents, I will advice you to have the
deal concluded with my son (IBRAHIM KOJO). Please contact my son on this
email:
ibrahim.kojo@caramail.com , immediately you receive this letter to enable
us proceed in earnest
towards retrieving the consignments and transferring same into your account.
Your private Fax and Phone is needed in this transaction for private
discussions.

Note: There is no risk involved in this business.

Remain Blessed,

MRS. ANNE  KOJO