Re: CDs in courses

also sprach martin schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [2002.09.25.1902 +0200]:
> Why not picking up the first CD and copy them 30 times?  Or use the
> LT2002 CD which has a purpose of being 1-CD-only and copy that one
> 30 times?

Because that's what I did and my impression was that people would have
preferred an official CD by far. It's a kind of image thing I suppose,
and one CD to one of these guys is as good of an investment as 20 CDs
distributed at any fair.

your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT. you feel sleepy. notice
how restful it is to watch the cursor blink. close your eyes. the
opinions stated above are yours. you cannot imagine why you ever felt
otherwise.