CDs in courses

people in my courses are asking for the Debian CDs. is there any
chance that someone could get like 20 or 30 Debian CDs to me so that
i could distribute them to users with high potential? LinuxTag 2002
would do...

"you raise the blade, you make the change
 you rearrange me till i'm sane.
 you lock the door, and throw away the key,
 there's someone in my head but it's not me."
                                                   -- pink floyd, 1972