Re: Orphaning Unbuildable Packages (fpm)

On Sun, 22 Sep 2002, Steve Langasek wrote:

> What's the point of taking up disk space on all of our mirrors for
  ****************
> packages that not even the MAINTAINER thinks are worth keeping around?

Please reread the thread from last week [1]. Try to understand.

> Proposals that would tie our hands and require us to become
> sourceforge-like in our dedication to useless software do not benefit
                                        *******
> real users.

To repeat once again:

Software is useful when it's used. In order to keep the discusion
real: yes, I'm using fpm. See "the point"?

Yes, I've read the other thread and I can see _your_ arguments.
*t

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2002/debian-devel-200209/msg00535.html
    ma