*themetodeb

Erich Schubert colorò:

On themes.freshmeat.net there are a few Debian themes, some nice
backgrounds etc.
For example this one could go for a futuristic aqua-like look
(GnuBubbles for GTK2 for example?)
http://themes.freshmeat.net/screenshots/28071/

And sunshineinabag.co.uk already has a Debian GDM2 login screen
http://sunshineinabag.co.uk/
which (when one replace the ridiculous apples ;) could be a nice default
for gdm2 (when it gets packaged, i can't await it ;)

Ther is another opportunity: in the package theme-converters there are
gtkthemetodeb, sawmillthemetodeb and wmakerthemetodeb. Somebody that
know perl and the common packaging of those theme can update and enhance these programs, handling theme for gtk2 or kde and, maybe, renaming sawmillthemetodeb... :)

If we have this working we can contact the mantainer of themes.org, sunshineinabag.co.uk, themedepot.org, etc, asking if they are disposed to set up an archive for apt-get (maybe helping with technical support and disk space :) ...

We can be the only distribuition in which it is possible to download and install a theme with a single command (or click, if you prefer :)

--
Buongiorno.
Complimenti per l'ottima scelta.