Re: Building against testing [was Re: "Recompile with libc6 from testing" <-- doesn't help i think!]

On Mon, 2002-09-16 at 07:17, Anthony Towns wrote:
> It'd also mean that
> essentially nothing would ever be autobuilt with the new glibc's until
> we did a release, which would seem a bit risky, for non-i386 arches.

Wouldn't things get autobuilt against the new glibc once that glibc
moved to testing? But then again, if *that* ever happened, we wouldn't
be talking about how horribly broken testing is ;-)

[ Seriously, isn't this whole mess about glibc, now on day one of
  five? ]