Re: Bits from the RM

> Well, I don't know about anyone else, but I can think of something else
> that happened between the May and September issues of "Bits from the
> DPL" ;)

Yeah, one or two important things. ;)

> 	* Regular CD releases of testing, as well as stable

I gotta say, this makes me nervous.  I'm concerned that testing will
be what people are in some sense "expected to use", despite it being
"officially not supported".  The more testing begins to look like a
"real release", the more it will *become* the "real release".

But this is not inevitable.  I hope there is something you can say
that will ease my fear, because on its own merits having CD releases
of testing would be handy.

And as for the rest of the list, I'll just give a hearty "you rock".

Thanks for all your hard work...

Thomas