Re: #158930: python-pmw needs rebuilt against python 2.2

Michael,
    Could you change that NMU to a Pmw 1.1 release please? The Pmw
developer just gave me a fix for pymol (it was misusing a call which
is now marked as an error message in 1.1). So we really should have
no reason now not to migrate forward to Pmw 1.1. Thanks.
                            Jack
ps I have built local python-pmw 1.1 packages and they work fine
against the patched pymol. You can find the fix I am talking about
for pymol at...

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=160584&repeatmerged=yes