Re: disabling the acknowledgements from bugs.debian.org

On Wed, Sep 11, 2002 at 06:56:09PM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Michael Banck <mbanck@gmx.net> [2002.09.11.1854 +0200]:
> > Come on, you're a bloody german, aren't you? I heard you guys swim in
> > money or stuff...
> i am failing to see the humour, especially in the light of our
> upcoming election. it's only those social democrats who think we have
> money for everything.

G. Branden Robinson                |    Any man who does not realize that
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    he is half an animal is only half a
branden@debian.org                 |    man.
http://people.debian.org/~branden/ |    -- Thornton Wilder