Re: disabling the acknowledgements from bugs.debian.org

also sprach Michael Banck <mbanck@gmx.net> [2002.09.11.1854 +0200]:
> Come on, you're a bloody german, aren't you? I heard you guys swim in
> money or stuff...

i am failing to see the humour, especially in the light of our
upcoming election. it's only those social democrats who think we have
money for everything.

"friendships last when each friend thinks he has
 a slight superiority over the other."
                                                    -- honore debalzac