Port 1214 backdoor?

I have multiple connections from multiple IP addresses on my
firewall at home. This is a Debian GNU/Linux (naturaly! :)
machine running woody.

A couple of weeks ago I found a ssh backdoor, so maybe this
is what they're trying to connect to (I upgraded sshd and
removed the backdoor etc).

But what else could it be? I can't find port 1214 listed anywhere...
--
killed North Korea 747 fissionable NORAD FBI Ortega critical tritium
class struggle Noriega assassination Marxist jihad $400 million in