Re: Debian repository

On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 03:19:51PM -0400, David Roundy wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 05:34:05PM +0200, Pierre THIERRY wrote:
> > I'm trying to create a debian repository for a web hosting suite we are
> > developping, AlternC <http://www.alternc.net>
>
> I like debarchiver (which does what you want and is pretty easy to use):
>
> apt-cache show debarchiver

As long as you don't need it to handle pools, or cope with any of the
various special files that some things expect to appear in a 'proper'
archive, or a few other things.

But yes, as far as it goes, debarchiver rocks. I've been using it for
many moons to maintain a group repository for some of the NetBSD port
stuff.
lucifer@lightbearer.com              http://users.lightbearer.com/lucifer/