Re: sablevm_1.0.1-4_i386.changes REJECTED

W liście z czw, 22-08-2002, godz. 11:58, James Troup pisze:
> Grzegorz Prokopski <gadek@debian.org> writes:
>
> >   * note to ftpmaster: if you have some other technical problems with
> >     this package - please file a bugreport or just mail me; I'll
> >     explain/fix remaining isses ASAP; rejecting the package worries me
> >     and I am afraid if it won't make it waiting another week for
> >     acceptance. thank you for your understanding
>
> *sigh* being like this in the changelog is extremely
> counter-productive, you might want to think about that next time you
> wonder "why am I waiting for <foo>?"...

I hope, that this is NOT the reason why updated sablevm package is
being kept out of the archive since about 2 weeks?

My english is too weak to say how and why I'd be disappointed if
ftpmasters were keeping my package away from the archive as a
penalty because of my changelog note (see the "please" there?).

Summarizing: please just let new sablevm package into the archive

Regards

				Grzegorz B. Prokopski

PS: Cc:ing d-d beacuase I feel the need to :-/
I don't want to have "FireBird deja vu" (FB waited for months for
inclusion w/o any notoice and didn't make it into Woody) with SableVM.