Re: task-spanish exists: expansion proposal (was Re: Where are tasks now and how are they handled? (Woody sucks because there is no Task: Spanish))

Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> Thanks. Then is everyone ok if I include (or submit bug against the packages that
> don't) Task: spanish to the control files for

No, that's not how it works. File a bug against tasksel if you are not
seeing the spanish task, which it already has.

Try running 'dselect update' first though.

--
see shy jo