Re: old ITP's

Hi,

I had mailed you earlier [cc'ed debian-devel too] , dont know if you
remember.  I had packaged the tcptrace debs sometime back as I wanted to
use it for applying to be a debian maintainer but you told me you were
working on it and intended to complete it in the near future.

If you are too busy for this I still offer to look into packaging tcptrace
with xplot.

Thanks. Regards
			Vikram