Re: Packages affected by removal of free mp3 players

On Mon, 2002-09-02 at 03:23, Goswin Brederlow wrote:
> Joe Drew <hoserhead@woot.net> writes:
>
> > If the worst does happen, and we need to remove all mp3 players from
> > Debian, many packages will be affected. Most of these are because of
>
> Why no non-free versions?

Non-free versions aren't in Debian, and so "removal" doesn't really
affect them. However, for free packages, "Removal" could be moving them
to non-free or contrib, which notwithstanding Branden's thoughts is
still a possibility.

--
Joe Drew <hoserhead@woot.net> <drew@debian.org>

"This particular group of cats is mostly self-herding." -- Bdale Garbee