Re: More manpower to our core teams

On Sun, Sep 01, 2002 at 11:45:56PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > > System Administration:		Ryan Murray <neuro@debian.org>
> > > 				Philip Hands <philh@debian.org>
> >
> > Er, Phil has been one of the four admins almost everywhere, before Ryan
> > joined. Arguably he isn't involved as much, but still...
>
> He was added lately, before that he was only admin of open, irrc.

I'm sure I saw Phil do admin stuff on machines before Ryan. There was always
the problem of him not being in the sudoers file on new machines, but that
would always get fixed.

> > Anyway, I don't see the point of posting their email addresses.
>
> They're more or less public anyway, so that don't hurt.

I for one wouldn't have liked if someone sent my @d.o address to -d-a,
because I don't use it for that stuff in order to have less spam on it.
IWJ seems to do the same for his @d.o address, and I believe several others.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.