Request Virtual Package: cl-sql-backend

Hello,

In violation of policy (sorry!), I've been using a virtual package in
my source package cl-sql. cl-sql defines a number of binary packages.
The binary package cl-sql depends on the presence of one at least one
cl-sql database backend. Thus, I have each of the binary database
backend packages Provides: the virtual package cl-sql-backend.

I'm filing a wishlist bug agains debian-policy requesting the addition
of the virtual package cl-sql-backend. As per policy, I'll forward the
either the consensus or lack of objections to
debian-policy@lists.debian.org.

--
       Kevin Rosenberg        |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
  http://b9.com/debian.html   | : :' :      The  universal