Re: Request Virtual Package: cl-sql-backend

On Sat, Aug 31, 2002 at 07:35:08PM -0600, Kevin Rosenberg wrote:
> In violation of policy (sorry!), I've been using a virtual package in

Oops, never mind. I see now in the policy manual:
  "Packages MUST NOT use virtual package names (except privately, amongst
   a cooperating group of packages)"

This virtual package name is only used by the single source package.

--
       Kevin Rosenberg        |  .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **
  http://b9.com/debian.html   | : :' :      The  universal