Re: [ANNOUNCE] Debian Developer Packages Overview

On Tue, 27 Aug 2002, Igor Genibel wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have enhanced the ddpo  (http://people.debian.org/~igenibel/index.php)
> following all the request you made me (especially Yann Dirson).
> Now you, developers, can track  all  the  informations  about  all  your
> packages such as:

> - the broken dependencies for each branch (stable, testing, unstable).

You could link to debcheck only if the package in question does have an
entry there.

Fetch http://qa.debian.org/~weasel/debcheck-result/sid/lists/ALL-pkglist
(and sarge and woody) daily and look whether the package is listed in
it.

					yours,
					peter

    messages preferred.    | : :' :      The  universal