Re: [buildd] brltty

Martin Schulze wrote:
> Ryan Murray told me that there is an override database for the
> Architecture line which is used by the buildds, hence, the buildds
> were ignoring the Architecture line of the debian/control file.
> I've asked him to remove the entry and he's going to do some test
> compiles first and will remove that line perhaps.

Please port the package to other architectures first.  It seems to use
some i386'isms which make the build fail on non-i386 architectures.
Ryan will probably tell you more details.

<http://db.debian.org/machines.cgi> has a list of machines and
architectures in the debian.org domain on which you have an account
(if you are a DD already, if not, please negotiate with your sponsor
or through IRC).

Regards,

	Joey

--
Never trust an operating system you don't have source for!