Re: GCC 3.2 transition

On Sat, Aug 17, 2002 at 06:11:10PM +1000, Jamie Wilkinson wrote:
> >That's one hell of a figment of my imagination.  Although, it does seem
> >the plugin is the only thing which uses libstdc++.
>
> ldd will traverse the library dependencies tree for all libraries, so it's
> possible that the libstdc++ requirement is caused by any of the other
> libraries in that list.
>
> What does objdump -p libjavaplugin_oji.so tell you?

Dynamic Section:
  NEEDED      libXt.so.6
  NEEDED      libX11.so.6
  NEEDED      libdl.so.2
  NEEDED      libstdc++-libc6.1-1.so.2
		:

I know it doesn't work because I didn't have the thing when I first tried
to set up the JDK.  I'll be needing it for school, so I'm watching the
discussion of a free JDK environment setup package thingy kinda closely.
I'm not a fan of things which might have bugs I can't identify and report.

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>        Sanity is counterproductive

<LordHavoc> my Amiga 3000 has way more registers than x86
<zinx> the local 7/11 has more registers than x86