Re: Menu system rewrite update (Aug 6 2002)

On Thu, 8 Aug 2002, David B Harris wrote:

> I think that for Debian's menu system, we should encourage a more
> freeform approach. No, we don't want people adding stuff willy-nilly. We
While I really appreciate your approach I would like to add that
generally each degree of freedom has a price to pay.  In my opinion
this would be a kind of "Search in the menu after keyword" button
because you can not be sure what and how many items could be hidden
in the menu hierarchy.

Just a thought - may be completely rubish statement.

Kind regards

          Andreas.