Re: lilo: bad changelog entry violates Social Contract

On Tuesday, August 6, 2002, at 08:55 PM, Russell Coker wrote:

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002 20:01, Daniel Burrows wrote:
  You don't have time to write something like this?

I have time to write that, but not what Matt requested.

Are you sure that's not the sort of thing that's being looked for? From the point of view of a user that is what's changed in the package.

--
"You grabbed my hand and we fell into it, like a daydream - or a fever"