Re: Next Debconf (Was: trustworthy, seasoned developer, and Swedish)

On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 06:22:09PM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> * Andreas Tille
> |  It would be nice id we find a decision soon.  If you ask me
> |    Debconf 3 in Europe   and
> |    Debconf 4 in America
> What about .au and Asia?

http://lca.apt-cacher.org/

It'll presumably have 50-100 folks there, talking about Debian and such.
Based on the last one there'll probably be a higher percentage of
users there than there reportedly were at DebConf 2.

Maybe we can posthumously declare this year's l.c.a Debian miniconf to
have been DebConf 1.5, and next year's to be DebConf 2.5... *shrug*

Cheers,
aj