release

I just finished upgrading 7 machines in a lab here from potato to
woody---different hardware, different configurations, different tasks.

It was astonishingly easy---watch the screen scroll by and obediently
peck Return every now and then. The smoothest upgrades I've ever done,
even with the big leap from X 3.6 to X 4.1/2 (I used the test 4.2
packages for one of the machines).

You people should really be proud of the quality of the work you've
done.

There are lots of grateful people out there,

JMC