Re: IPv6 Virtual Package (Was Re: ping and inetd)

I know of one instance where it has caused harm.  KDE3 konqueror did not get
along well with the MP3.com website when the ipv6 flag was turned on.
Doubtless we did not have ipv6 configured correctly (or at all, really).  Our
solution was to turn it off in KDE.  My point is, I think there will be a
shakeout time.

Cliff