Re: POSSIBLE BUG : some woody packages coming from potato and not pool?

On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 10:06:26AM +0200, Otto Wyss wrote:
> > There was absolutely *no* need to move all packages to the pool
> > directory before releasing woody.
> Of course there is absolute *no* need to move all packages to the pool
> as long as you like to explain it to anybody who stumble over it. I
> think you have to do it on a rather regular basis.

They weren't moved for 3.0r0 because we didn't think to do it before we
got CDs done, and changing the archive after the CDs are done is a no-no.
The couple of hundred MBs remaining will almost certainly be moved into the
pool with 3.0r1.

Cheers,
aj