Re: mozilla psm broken?

that didn't do anything.

rilke:/home/mbc# apt-get install mozilla-browser
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
Sorry, mozilla-browser is already the newest version.
0 packages upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0  not upgraded.

and

rilke:/home/mbc# dpkg -s mozilla-browser
Package: mozilla-browser
Section: web
Installed-Size: 25100
Maintainer: Takuo KITAME <kitame@northeye.org>
Source: mozilla
Version: 2:1.0.0-3

notice the error message:

> >   mozilla-psm: Depends: mozilla-browser (= 2:1.0.0-0.woody.1) but 2:1.0.0-3 is to be installed

it wants an older version of mozilla, and it has a = dependency.

--
michael cardenas
lead software engineer