Re: mozilla psm broken?

Am I to assume you ran 'apt-get install mozilla-psm'? In this case,
it looks like you're trying to install a package that depends on a
package with unmet dependencies for it's upgrade (I don't think apt
propagates automatic prompt-for-install to "deps of deps," so to speak).

To fix, run apt-get install mozilla-browser and then run apt-get install
mozilla-psm again.

HTH