Re: How will Debian someday remove ports of obsolete hardware?

Luke Seubert <ls.maillist@verizon.net> writes:

> How will Debian gracefully remove porting support for dead architectures in
> the future?

As long as at least one person puts in enough work to keep an port
uptodate theres no reason to stop supporting that port.

That probably also means that there needs to be autobuilder(s) for
that arch fast enough to keep track.

Lets hope we don't have the problem of phasing out an architecture in
the next years, i like my Amigas (m68k).

MfG
        Goswin