Re: Some important packages have been orphaned

On Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 02:20:21PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Le Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 01:01:06PM +0200, Jérôme Marant écrivait:
> > > However, I think that svn.debian.org could also be used to setup
> > > CVS repositories for package maintenance, and later be used for
> > > hosting the full "CVS for Debian package"[1] project. The only real
> > > criteria is disk-space I guess.
> >
> >   We agree that this is only for the packaging code (i.e. the debian
> >   directory), right?
> I agree but not everyone does, so we'll probably let the choice up to the
> maintainer(s).

  Well, there are some packages whose sources are hundreds of megs big,
  so we should care for this cautiously. I know that 80 Go should be
  enough for everything, but it would be fine if it is discussed
  before the first import.

  We will this machine be ready?

Jérôme Marant