Re: Some important packages have been orphaned

Le Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 09:41:24AM +0200, Jérôme Marant écrivait:
> Raphaël Hertzog was working on getting a Debian machine for this
> purpose. What's the status of this task Raphaël?

I was looking for a machine for SourceForge. This is done now thanks to
Wichert.

However, I think that svn.debian.org could also be used to setup
CVS repositories for package maintenance, and later be used for
hosting the full "CVS for Debian package"[1] project. The only real
criteria is disk-space I guess.

Wichert ?

Cheers,

[1] http://www.debian.org/vote/2002/platforms/raphael#cvs