Re: using APT with both Debian and non-Debian sources

On Thursday 25 July 2002 21:11, Jason Gunthorpe wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, Roderick Schertler wrote:
> > I'd love to hear people's comments and suggestions about this.  I'm
> > going to put it on my web page after getting feedback.
>
> Uh, you know # is not a valid comment character in a RFC822 formed file?
> Please don't propogate this myth..

sorry, I sent the first mail uncompleted ...

So, my question is how to use commnet in preferences file of apt, besause
this way I've got the following:

apt-get upgrade -s
Reading Package Lists... Done
E: Invalid record in the preferences file, no Package header

I tried // , according to apt.conf, but no luck.

Thanks
--
Greets,
fr33zb1