Need input for lg-* Packages (Linux Gazette)

Hi

I take the packages for the Linux Gazette Magazine
(http://www.linuxgazette.com/) from Wouter (see #153773).

I did some major changes in the packages, which require an upload of
all of them, 79 packages.
Not every user has much bandwidth to download all of these packages
multiple times, so I search for input *before* I upload my changes. So
i hope that it works on most systems if i upload them. (They work for
me :) ).

If you want to help me and take a look into the packages look at
ftp://german.ath.cx/lg (should be apt-getable) for the .debs and tell
me what you think about it.

Thx.

--
begin  OjE-ist-scheisse.txt
bye, Joerg                 Encrypted Mail preferred!