[Fwd: ITP: limewire - a Java based gnutella servent]

see my previous message about my lameness...
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: ITP: limewire - a Java based gnutella servent
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 10:58:40 -0700
From: Michael Cardenas <michaelc@lindows.com>
To: submit@bugs.debian.org

Package: wnpp
Version: N/A; reported 2002-07-24
Severity: wishlist

* Package name    : limewire
 Version         : 2.5
 Upstream Author : Greg Bildson , and the LimeWire development team.
* URL             : http://www.limewire.org
* License         : GPL
 Description     : a Java based gnutella servent
Limewire is a servent for the gnutella network. It acts as both a client and a server. It is Java based, and very customizable. The gnutella network is a file sharing network for any types of files. Limewire features network searches for many types of metadata, automated requery for file hashes, and multiple simultaneous (swarm) download of files. Limewire also features supernodes, which shield the average gnutella network client from most network traffic.

--
michael cardenas
lead software engineer

--