Ximian Package Patches

Ximian have just announced patches.ximian.com, as site which stores all
of the patches they apply to their packages.  The announcement is
attached.

Could be useful for extra patches, to make Debian just that little bit
better :)

Regards,
Ross
--
Ross Burton                                 mail: ross@burtonini.com
                                           jabber: ross@nerdfest.org

For a long time, we've wanted to make the patches we use to create our
packages more easily available.  Therefore, we created this web page
that allows you to search for and download patches.  These are the
same patches that we apply to the software that we ship and which have
been available in the source packages; this is just an easier way to
find them.

You can visit it at:
http://patches.ximian.com/

This page is unsupported, if it breaks you get to keep both pieces.

enjoy,

Chema Celorio
Ximan Monkey