Re: Woody++ (IMDB Research Provides the Answer)

On Mon, 22 Jul 2002 08:25:19 -0400,
Luke Seubert <ls.maillist@verizon.net> wrote:
> Furthermore, her
> occasionally near suicidal sense of loyal self-sacrifice fits in well with
> the occasionally too prevalent mindset among Debian developers of
> much-put-upon, unappreciated, but always elite, noble, volunteers.
I think some Debian developer will die before we run out of
Toy Story characters.  Just dedicate a release to that developer
and name it after him/her.  Debian is named after its developer, no?
If Debian is truly international, why do we assume some cultural
background?

<off_topic>
Yes, I dedicated my code to a pen pal who is gone.  He was
a novelist-wannabe, he was a _good_ writer, but he does not
write anymore.  He may be still alive, but a writer who
does not write is as dead as a hacker who does not hack.
</off_topic>

--
Oohara Yuuma <oohara@libra.interq.or.jp>
Debian developer