Re: dpkg-source v2

On Sun, 2002-07-21 at 17:25, Joey Hess wrote:

> ITYM
>
> deb http://people.debian.org/~walters/debian/experimental /
> deb-src http://people.debian.org/~walters/debian/experimental /

Right, thanks.

> I'll give building my stuff with it a go, and maybe try using it to
> build v1 source packages for upload for a while.

Cool.  I haven't done extensive testing of the v1 compatibilty yet, so
let me know if you hit any bugs.

Also, I forgot to mention: I have repackaged "hello" in version 2: it's
available here:

http://monk.debian.net/~walters/debian/dpkg-source-v2/hello2/

I am working on repackaging evolution; I haven't finished the
debian/rules modifications, but one can at least get an idea for how a
multi-upstream source package would look.  The work in progress is here:

http://monk.debian.net/~walters/debian/dpkg-source-v2/evolution2

(or will be as soon as it's done uploading...)