Re: Congratulations... debian 3.0

On Sat, Jul 20, 2002 at 02:31:05PM -0500, Adam Heath wrote:
> > I second that!  This distro will go down in history.  What great work.
>
> Going down?  Is debian no longer viable?

Nonono, he meant means down for reboot - all of those people still using
2.0 kernels have to upgrade now since woody doesn't behave properly on
those old relics.  So it's more correct to say that history will go down..

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>      Available in cherry and grape

* Twilight1 will have to hang his Mozilla beanie dinosaur in effigy if
  Netscape sells-out to Alot Of Losers..