Re: ISO Woody

>>can you tell me when you will make the V3 iso available?
>

> The ISO images will probably not be available before a few days have
> elapsed, which is a good thing since it is likely to make people use
> jigdo for that purpose. This program allows you to build the _official_
> ISO images (a checksum automatically performed by jigdo attests this)
> from any Debian mirror, which avoids overloading the few mirrors that
> (will) hold the ISO images.

While I agree that Jigdo is the best way to go, it might be of interest to some
of you that the 3.0 ISOs for i386 are available on the mirror.csit.fsu.edu site,
for those of us that can't easily use Jigdo for some reason.

http://mirror.csit.fsu.edu/debian-cd/

or FTP, or rsync, same path. I would put the other archs up, but I'm at close to
capacity at the moment, pending some new hard drives (which will up capacity
from 240GB to 480GB).

(go figure, both me and another guy I work with requested the same hard disks
out of end of year funds...him 3, me 4...when we received them, he realized he
really wanted 4, and we realized our boss only bought 6. So, we're trying to
decide what to do with them now. :)

Daniel