Re: Shouldn't desktop environments use *term -ls? (Re: The best recommendation [...])

On Mon, 15 Jul 2002, Sam Hartman wrote:
>     Brian> If this is the case, its not really a bug, more just
>     Brian> another limitation in PAM.  -- Brian May
>
> As PAM maintainer, I assert this is a bug ; the PAM mini-policy

So PAM setcred will now correctly append the PAM environment to the process
environment?

It would be good to have proper documentation on exactly WHEN one should
call every PAM hook, and also WHAT they do, and WHAT they do not do, as
well.  Currently such information is either scattered inside the docs, or
missing.

  Henrique Holschuh