Looking for a volunteer position

	Just curious.  I've been looking for "just the right package" to
package for quite a while now.  However, I have been unsuccessful in
finding one.
	So, for the time being, I have given up.  Even so, I'm still very
interested in becoming a Debian "developer."  For now, is there any...
hrm... grunt work [ :-) ] that anyone is interested in having me do for
them?  I'm fairly Linux/Debian competant so I should be able to do most
"stupid" tasks with little difficultly and with a considerable amount of
foreknowledge.

	Thanks,

	Brandt Dusthimer

--