About #148690: ITP: lingoteach

Hello,

I've a question about lingoteach, which is pending on the
wnpp-list. If there is no maintainer for it until now, I would be
interested in maintining it (at the moment we are offering
an inoffcial .deb at sourceforge).

As far as I know, I have to get my gpg-key signed first for
the process to become an official maintainer. But after
finishing this, what will happen then?
There has to be an advocate, I have read, but how it will
be decided, who this will be and when (how long can it
take between the signing an getting an advocate or is this
depending on the motivation of the actual developers at
debian?) this will be?

Regards
Marcus