Re: Some packages to adopt

Baruch writes:
><standing up> I take the blame, I'm the volunteer.
>I did upload a new version last night, but as I said I've got enough on
>my hands and mpatrol is not a tool I use everyday so if someone else
>wants it, he can take it. Just let me know that I'm off duty on this

Did you guys sort something out for mpatrol yet? If not, I'd happily
take it - I use it on a regular basis at work and at home, and I've
been on the mailing list for ages. Let me know...

  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there
  must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the cable, one on the
  far end, and the goat, terminated over the SCSI chain with a silver-handled
  knife whilst burning *black* candles. --- Anthony DeBoer