Some packages to adopt

Hi,

  I'm orphaning the following packages :

    - icewm (icewm-common, icewm-gnome, icewm, icewm-experimental,
           icewm-lite)
      Most of the bugs are upstream bugs. Someone who have a lot of
      interests in this window manager would be preferable.

    - icepref (icewm preferences configurator): no bugs.
    - iceme (icewm menu editor): one wishlsit bug.

    - mpatrol (a powerfull memory allocation debugger): no bug.

    - cxhextris (a tetris-like game): one upstream bug.

  If you want to adopt one of them, please contact me before I orphan
  them through the BTS.

  Cheers,

--
Jérôme Marant